TenCate Group, a global leader in synthetic turf solutions, stands at the forefront of innovation and sustainability in the artificial grass industry. With a rich history dating back to 1961, the company has consistently pushed the boundaries of technology to deliver cutting-edge, high-performance turf systems for sports, landscaping, and leisure applications. TenCate Group’s commitment to sustainability is exemplified through our eco-friendly product lines and dedication to reducing environmental impact throughout the product lifecycle. Our unwavering pursuit of excellence, paired with a global presence and a passion for creating safe, durable, and visually appealing turf, cements TenCate Group’s position as a trusted partner for clients seeking toptier synthetic grass solutions. Backed by a team of experts and a legacy of delivering world-class playing fields, TenCate Group remains dedicated to elevating sports and outdoor environments while upholding a steadfast commitment to sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Overview In this role, the ESG Systems & Data Group Manager will be responsible for sustainability systems management and reporting alignment. She/he will collaborate with the sustainability team internationally, key departments across the business of the TenCate Group, namely procurement, IT, finance, HR, operations, manufacturing facilities, as well as external parties to further integrate sustainability across the business. The ideal candidate will have strong background in ESG data management, experience with corporate sustainability reporting and strong project and program management, organizational and process optimization skills in order to support the implementation of the ESG data management system and cross-functional collaboration. She/he must be IT-savvy, while demonstrating a strong interest for sustainability and personal commitment to creating positive change. The role reports directly to the ESG Group Director. This role is a unique opportunity to utilise one of the best ESG data IT tools in order to foster the sustainable development plans in our operations. Be member of an international company, strong multinational team where innovation and digitalization is at the heart of the business.
TenCate Group’s HQ is based at Hoofddorp, North Holland (NL). Travel requirements for this role are expected to be around 20% and may depend on the various phases of the implementation.
- Organize the ESG data collection processes via innovative ESG tools across the Group.
- Manage the implementation of new ESG features in our tools (in co-operation with the IT team and external parties when needed).
- Collaborate with technical external parties and the IT team to implement and align appropriate ESG tools for data collection and reporting.
- Provide relevant training sessions (in collaboration with other departments, at Group- and Local-level).
- Run gap analyses on ESG Group data collection processes according to annual plan.
- Perform quality control to ensure ESG data completeness and accuracy according to annual plan.
- Collaborate with Group controllers during the internal auditing processes.
- Participate in the ESG Group annual report, during the reporting phase.
- Participate in the ESG impact & process improvement projects.
- Act as a centre of excellence for all ESG-related data initiatives globally.
- 5+ years’ proven experience in non-financial reporting, ESG disciplines or ESG data IT business implementation roles
- Excellent knowledge of key reporting frameworks and carbon accounting methodologies including GHGs protocol (scope1,2 & 3), GRI, SASB, (CSRD & ESRSs is a strong plus)
- Awareness of CDP and TCFD is a plus • Hands-on experience in ESG IT Data management platform or implementation experience in complex industrial projects
- Experience in managing ESG issues and disclosures, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, including delivering insightful PowerPoint presentations in front of a mixed audience
- Outstanding numerical data management skills
- Excellent organizational skills as well as creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Strong IT skills (mainly ESG platforms and tools) and willingness to learn more about new digital tools for ESG management
- Proven experience of managing complex projects with cross-functional teams and a confirmed ability to analyse, initiate and lead successful solutions
Prefereably a Master’s degree in Environmental Science/ Engineering, Sustainability, Business, Data analytics, or a related field. Additional relevant certifications a strong plus.Advanced proficiency in MS tools, professional experience with data analytics software (e.g., Tableau or Power BI is a bonus).When you are interested, please click the “Solliciteer” button to chat with us.